With U.S. and global international tax reform looming, media and entertainment businesses face challenges and opportunities when considering the immediate, short and mid-term horizons. Business leaders need to be informed to understand the proposed and subsequent actual developments and be poised to react quickly in navigating the impacts. These factors will test even the most seasoned leaders and proactively position those with sound tax strategies. Our panel of global tax professionals will share their insights on legislation in the United States Congress and ongoing developments within the Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)/Inclusive framework.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of recent U.S. and global international tax initiatives, including legislation
- Analyze the details and guidance to determine the various implications on your organization, including the manner in which to address those areas of particular concern
- Determine how these proposals and provisions would apply under certain-facts and circumstances and assess the impact and practical areas of focus
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- David Zaiken, Managing Director, Tax, Media & Entertainment Tax Leader, Grant Thornton LLP
- Dustin Stamper, Managing Director, Washington National Tax Office, Legislative Affairs Practice Leader
Grant Thornton LLP
- Christoph Ludwig, Partner, Tax, Transfer Pricing, Warth & Klein Grant Thornton AG
- Matt Stringer, Head of International Tax, Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Deborah Newman, National Leader, Media & Entertainment
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.