The NAFTA renegotiation talks continue. Trade issues vital to US manufacturers are on the table — billions of dollars in sales are at stake. How will your company be affected? Listen to our panelists discuss:
- Where we are, and how we got here. What does the Trump Administration want; what does Congress want? What are Canada’s interests? How does the upcoming election in Mexico affect negotiations?
- Why NAFTA is important to so many U.S. companies
- How might NAFTA change, and what would that mean for your company and your supply chain
- What to do now to prepare for various outcomes
NAFTA could see a major overhaul. In a worse-case scenario, the U.S. could withdraw from the agreement. As talks proceed, it’s essential to keep abreast of developments.
Download this webcast presentation
- Jeff French, Industry Managing Partner, Consumer & Industrial Products, Grant Thornton LLP
- Linda Dempsey, Vice President, International Economic Affairs, NAM
- Maria Luisa Boyce, Director, Global Public Affairs, UPS
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended field of study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page