The current environment creates both threat and opportunity for the pharmaceutical industry. Public sentiment and political dialogue favor government intervention regarding pricing in ways that would severely impact the industry. After more than a decade of discussion on value-based pricing, for the first time drug manufacturers and payors are beginning to see this model as a real possibility, and life sciences companies are beginning to seek a path forward.
Join our webcast focusing on pharmaceutical pricing models, including price controls, capping out-of-pocket costs and value-based pricing that could soon be a reality — and how you should prepare. We will also discuss how this shift in pricing could impact health care payors and providers.
Change is coming, and now is the time to position yourself for success in a world where the ability to demonstrate value is critical.
- Explain the environmental factors impacting the drug pricing environment
- Recognize potential pharmaceutical price control strategies for public and private payors
- Indicate how value-based pricing with payors and providers may impact pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Discuss technology-driven business model disruption from outside the industry
- Describe strategies in the near term to position stakeholders for the future
Recommended field of study: Business management and organization
Program level: Overview
Delivery method: Group Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page.
Download the webcast presentation
Please note: CPE credit is not awarded for webcast replay.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com, or visit our webcast CPE information page.