Despite uncertainties regarding its future, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) continues to actively pursue its consumer protection mandate.
- What are the prospects for the future structure and focus of the CFPB under the Trump Administration?
- What are the CFPB's supervision and enforcement priorities?
- How will these impact your institution?
Gain insights to these questions as presenters from Grant Thornton and Dechert LLP review the CFPB's recent enforcement actions and supervision cases, the legislative and judicial challenges facing the CFPB, and hot regulatory topics.
- Analyze public enforcement action activity since 2016 to identify trends and CFPB expectations
- Identify and apply CFPB guidance to business activities
- Discuss compliance best practices which reduce regulatory compliance risk
Download this webcast presentation.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
- Tariq Mirza, Principal and National Leader Compliance Risk Grant Thornton LLP
- Paul Carlisle, Director, Compliance Risk Grant Thornton LLP
- Kat Sanchez, Director, Compliance Risk Grant Thornton LLP
- Robert H. Ledig, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Thomas P. Vartanian, Partner, Dechert LLP
Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Application
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group-internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page