Grant Thornton's annual energy industry survey, in partnership with Hart Energy, compiles insights from over 500 companies on strategy, operational efficiencies, acquisitions, new technologies, talent and more. This year, the exploration and production (E&P) industry is demonstrating caution and discipline in the face of continuing energy price volatility. Yet optimism is evident, too, through a focus on core assets, incremental improvements and making use of new technologies on existing properties.
Join our April 26th webcast where we will dive deeper into the survey results including optimizing production and operational efficiencies, business strategy, capital expenditures and attracting talent.
- Describe survey findings including: optimizing production and operational efficiencies, business strategy, capital expenditures, and attracting talent
- Explain the impact on how energy companies are valued and potential deals
- Kevin Schroeder, National Managing Partner, Energy Industry
- Bryan Benoit, National Managing Partner, Energy Advisory
- Steve Toon, Editor-in-Chief, Oil and Gas Investor
Recommended Field of Study:
Business Management & Organization
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page