What should energy industry executives be considering as they plan for 2018? This webcast will examine a few key areas that should be considered from a finance and accounting perspective.
- Cite key issues and challenges for the industry in the year ahead
- Identify trends and implications related to energy M&A activity
- Assess the impact of the new lease accounting standard on energy companies
- Evaluate potential impact of changes in tax regulations
Recommended Field of Study:
- Kevin Schroeder, National Managing Partner, Energy Industry, Grant Thornton LLP
- Mel Schwarz, Legislative Director, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Kyle Reid, Partner, Transaction Services, Grant Thornton LLP
Specialized knowledge and applications
Download this webcast presentation.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page