Implementing the new revenue standard has been like a marathon for many entities. As the clock continues to tick and the effective date looms just around the corner, we invite you to join us for Part 3 of our 5-Part Series: Finishing strong in the ASC 606 marathon. In Part 3, we’ll explore some of the most common implementation challenges in applying Step 3 (Determining the transaction price) and Step 4 (Allocating the transaction price to the performance obligations). Whether your company is approaching the finish line or just out of the starting block, we hope you’ll join our professionals to hear their insights and experiences so that your company can finish strong.
Download this webcast presentation
- Estimate and record variable consideration, considering the constraint guidance
- Identify the existence of a significant financing component in a contract
- Specify the appropriate treatment of noncash consideration
- Assess the nature of consideration payable to a customer and apply the appropriate guidance
- Identify appropriate methods of determining stand-alone selling price
- Allocate the transaction price in accordance with Step 4 of ASC 606
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study: Accounting
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group-Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page