Insurance companies often pursue growth by looking to expand into fee- and service-based revenue opportunities, which can be outside of the traditional insurance value chain -- this is the ecosystem concept. Leaders seeking to leverage a solid ecosystem strategy that could include launching new products, expanding into new markets/services and/or taking advantage of consolidations benefit need to fully consider how these decisions can significantly impact their company's operating model. These business may need to be managed outside of the traditional insurance model and can complicate operational and financial integration. In addition, they may require an increased focus on adopting new technologies and processes to enable the business changes necessary for success.
Join Grant Thornton for this webcast to hear about ways companies that are leveraging the ecosystem model are managing the impacts to their operating model to achieve the growth they're aiming for across various lines of insurance - health, property & casualty, life and personal lines products.
This webcast is the second in a series that builds on concepts discussed in our previous May 13 session, How to achieve growth in the insurance ecosystem.
- Describe the various impacts engaging in the insurance ecosystem can have on the company's operating model.
- Identify methods to anticipate and plan for these impacts before moving forward with them.
- Recognize strategies to position the company's people, processes and technology for success through effective business change enablement.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Matt Tierney, Global Insurance Leader, Grant Thornton LLP
- Andrée Bourgon, Managing Director - Practice Lead for Insurance Strategy and Transactions, Grant Thornton LLP
- Bob Cummings, Managing Director - Practice Lead for Transformation, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jennifer Morelli, Principal - Practice Lead for Business Change Enablement, Grant Thornton LLP
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page