In recent years, as insurance companies have experienced challenges related to generating underwriting profits and low interest rates, the insurance industry has looked to expand into fee- and service-based revenue -- this is the ecosystem concept. In addition, customer trends that include an increased expectation of doing business online have only been accelerated by the pandemic.
Leaders seeking to leverage a solid ecosystem strategy are weighing the benefits and opportunities of:
- Launching new products
- Expanding into new markets
- Taking advantage of consolidations
Join Grant Thornton for the first session of this webcast series to hear about how the ecosystem approach is manifesting in the market across various lines of insurance - health, property & casualty, life and personal lines products.
Session two of this webcast series, taking place this summer, will address how organizations are managing the impact of these ecosystem growth-related decisions on their operating model.
- Specify aspects of a solid enterprise strategy
- Recognize insurance ecosystem services and products components
- Analyze the benefits and opportunities of launching new products, expanding into new markets and taking advantage of consolidations
- Matt Tierney, Global Insurance Leader, Grant Thornton LLP
- Andrée Bourgon, Managing Director - Practice Lead for Insurance Strategy and Transactions, Grant Thornton LLP
- Esteban Chinchilla, Director, Strategy and Transactions, Grant Thornton LLP
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Business Management and Organization
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.