Organizations spend a lot of time and money on new systems and critical upgrades. Ensuring that the time and money is will spent often falls on the shoulders of the internal audit team. With changing implementation methodologies, new technologies and a remote work environment, providing that assurance, specifically around the technology controls, to leadership can be a much more complicated task for an internal audit team.
Join the Grant Thornton IT Internal Audit team on April 21st for a webcast to discuss how internal audit can assess an application prior to and after go-live while enabling the business to make meaningful changes to the IT landscape.
The discussion will focus on:
- Refocusing on the tools and techniques that can be used during the audit to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the review
- Examples of how internal audit programs can be enhanced by combining technical IT skills and techniques with risk-based control frameworks
- Leading practices internal auditors can consider in their audit plan to evaluate their system functionality and controls
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Assess a system implementation, upgrade or infrastructure project prior to, or after a go-live
- Assess the IT project governance framework
- Identify tools to enhance the process
- Define IA's role in the process
- Identify project trends
- Indicate leading practices on enhancing a project assurance program
- Describe how to enhance project assurance programs by combining technical skill and techniques with risk-based control frameworks
- Define external auditor alignment and reliance
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.