Growth Webcast Series
Depending on your industry, the latest news cycle, or your business’ most recent revenue report, growth in 2021 might come naturally, or it might be a matter of life and death. Join Grant Thornton for a monthly series that examines what growth means right now and helps you redefine it for your business.
Jump from Growth 1.0 to 2.0: Redefining Growth
When businesses think about growth, the temptation is to focus only on topline revenue growth. But the rate at which you grow revenue should match the rate at which you scale operations and investment internally to support that topline growth, otherwise your business will fall flat. That’s the concept behind Growth 1.0, and it’s hard of enough to master on its own.
But today’s businesses need to consider the impacts of technology on the growth equation – enter Growth 2.0. As new growth levers emerge and tempt growth-hungry businesses, the ethics of growth become a gray area. Just because you can monetize customer and or financial data, should you? Join Grant Thornton for a webcast that redefines growth.
- Define what responsible growth means in your industry and your specific business context.
- Identify opportunities to scale your internal infrastructure to support topline revenue growth.
- Assess the impact of technology and potential ethical gray areas in your business’ growth strategy.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Chris Smith, Principal, Strategy & Transactions, Grant Thornton LLP
- Andrée Bourgon, Managing Director, Strategy & Transactions, Advisory, Grant Thornton LLP
Business Management and Organization
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.