As insider threat increases at an alarming rate, it continues to be one of the most challenging problems for organizations to solve. Most organizations adopt a one-dimension approach, typically using technology, to reduce insider threat incidences only to find the problem persist and continually grow. It is crucial for organizations to establish a “human-centric” and holistic approach to overcome this challenge. However, developing a strong and scalable insider threat program with a human centric approach is not easy. Join Grant Thornton on Wednesday, September 30th for a discussion on insider threats that organizations tackle every day with cybersecurity experts from Forcepoint - Charles Keane and Homayun Yaqub. During this webcast, we will discuss:
- What insider threat is;
- The impact of insider threats to the organization;
- Best practices for an insider threat program;
- Why a human centric approach is the key to success.
- Define insider threat
- Describe the insider threat context
- Identify the reasons for the steep incline in insider threat incidents
- Illustrate key considerations and steps in develop an insider threat program
- Explain a human centric approach for insider threat
- Evaluate the insider threat impact of working from home
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Derek Han - Principal, Grant Thornton
- Rohan Singla - Senior Manager, Grant Thornton
- Charles Keane, Security Specialist, Forcepoint
- Homayun Yaqub - Global Security Strategist, Forcepoint
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.