Digitization and adoption of technology has accelerated to accommodate for the impact of COVID-19. This rapid change has exposed and magnified cybersecurity risks for many organizations. Internal audit can play a critical role in responding to this changing environment by providing an objective and risk based perspective on the current exposure faced by organizations and providing direction in creating a value driven response.
Join Grant Thornton's Internal Audit Cyber Risk team on June 17, 2020 for a webinar to discuss how organizations can capitalize on some of the changes that are driving organizations to create and preserve value. In this webinar we will provide an overview of Internal Audit’s role in cybersecurity, discuss the approach to assess cybersecurity risks, review the benefit of using accelerators and using a maturity model that Internal Auditors to help evaluate and enhance the organization's overall cybersecurity program.
The discussion will focus on:
- Recent trends in cyber risk landscape due to COVID-19
- Top drivers impacting the cyber risk posture - from a people, process and technology perspective
- Know where you stand - Internal Audit's role in assessing cyber risk
- Readiness assessment - understanding your true readiness posture
- Selecting the right maturity model (lagging vs. leading criteria)
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Describe recent trends in cybersecurity risk due to COVID-19, including top drivers impacting risk
- Cite Internal Audit’s role in assessing cybersecurity risk and key areas of focus for risk evaluation
- Identify an organization’s true readiness posture through readiness assessment
- Apply the right maturity model (lagging vs. leading criteria)
Experience with audit planning and managing cybersecurity risks through the audit program. Basic understanding of cybersecurity risks and how they may impact/impair business operations
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.