Assets are the cornerstone of the utilities industry—as deregulation heightens industry competition, asset management is becoming increasingly crucial to success. But, with various types of assets, often scattered geographically, the ability to budget, design, procure, install, monitor, maintain and replace the asset becomes a challenge.
Does your organization have a corporate-wide asset strategy or are assets managed at the maintenance department or division level? Without a corporate strategy, it becomes challenging to implement programs that are required in an aging industry, such as reliability centered maintenance, planned replacement, and capital improvements. A strategic asset management plan, aligned to the organization’s overall business objectives, will help eliminate traditional silos and integrate end-to-end solutions that reduce costs, create efficiencies and provide a roadmap for understanding how a long-term asset management approach can help achieve business objectives.
Join us for this webcast as we discuss best practices in creating end-to-end asset management plans that align to your organization’s strategic objectives.
- Evaluate the relationship between your corporate and asset management objectives
- Assess stakeholder expectations
- Define the scope of your asset management program
- Document processes to establish asset related decision making criteria
- Improve asset compliance with internal standards and external governing bodies
- Ken Deakyne, Director, Technology Solutions, Grant Thornton LLP
- Toby Reno, DIrector, Grant Thornton LLP
Recommended Field of Study:
Business management & organization
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page