Struggling to streamline your organization’s close process?
Organizations are facing increasing pressure to improve their close processes without sacrificing the integrity of financial statements. Refining the account reconciliation process, one of the most painstaking and time consuming processes of the financial close, is an optimal step to improving efficiency, reducing errors and more effectively managing your business.
Join Grant Thornton for this webcast as we discuss ways to optimize your organization’s close process, including best practices in account reconciliation, the benefits of automating the process, and recommend tools for automation.
- Recognize how the account reconciliation process aligns to the financial close process and the importance of reconciling on a frequent basis
- Integrate best practices into your account reconciliation processes
- Identify the leading automation tools available to support your account reconciliation process
- Recognize the common challenges that occur during the account reconciliation process and how automation can help overcome these challenges
Download this webcast presentation
- Ron Gothelf, Director, Financial Management, Grant Thornton, LLP
- Kamron Miller, Managing Director, Technology Solutions, Grant Thornton, LLP
- Omar Ahmed, Experienced Manager, Financial Management, Grant Thornton, LLP
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Business Management & Organizations
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page