It is your responsibility to drive insights, to increase understanding and create value. While analytics driven by technology and capabilities can be impressive, it is only part of the equation. Data holds insight, but it is people that ensure that analytics generates value for the company.
Grant Thornton has partnered with The Institute of Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Foundation (“IIAF”) in the publication of its second book “Data Analytics – A Roadmap for Expanding Capabilities.” The book, which was recently released at the IIA GAM Conference, provides insight into the topic of analytics and how analytics can be applied for organizational success.
As talk about innovation and disruption permeate strategy meetings and executive priorities, analytics and digitization are becoming critical elements of vision statements and core business objectives. Advances in technology are raising expectations, creating new needs, and transforming the way business is done—or the way we aspire to do business.
To unleash the potential of such advances, leaders must anticipate the needs of their company and their customers, innovate, and deploy resources effectively to generate the highest return on those investments. Analytics and digitization continue to be on the innovation agenda because of their potential to improve profitability, mitigate risk, and ensure a sustainable organization.
- Analyze the analytics landscape and current state of peer internal audit departments
- Define and prioritize goals that will best support their businesses
- Determine the keys to success which will help IA departments create value, increase insights, reduce costs, mitigate risk and enhance efficiency and effectiveness
Download this webcast presentation
- Shawn Stewart, National Managing Partner,Controls Advisory, Grant Thornton, LLP
- Meredith Murphy, Director, Data Analytics
- Mary-Margaret Henke, SVP, General Auditor, Western Union
- Brady Rothrock, Data Scientist, Sprint
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Business Management & Organization
Group – Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page