Has implementing a rolling forecast been on your "to do" list and you are not sure where to begin?
What was once a practice to which many organizations only aspired, today rolling forecasts are now the norm for leading companies. Any organization that views its business as a continuous operation that needs to adapt to changing market conditions should be using rolling forecasts.
Join Grant Thornton for a CPE-eligible webcast session as we discuss best practices in planning and budgeting, including: how implementing a rolling forecast can impact your organization, technology considerations, and design and approach.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Define a rolling forecast and describe its benefits
- Determine which companies and industries rolling forecasts are best suited for
- Formulate a rolling forecast design, incorporating options such as time and level of detail
- Assess whether your organization has the technology elements in place to be able to create a sustainable rolling forecast
- Identify the cultural impact that a rolling forecast can have on your organization, utilize it as a tool to engage with the business, not just a financial exercise
Business Management & Organization
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page