It’s a mistake to think that customer centricity strategy is the responsibility of your marketing, sales and customer experience teams alone. In order to accelerate growth for your business, customer centricity, and your business’ customer strategy, should be integrated in your business strategy across your organization. Join our webcast to learn how taking a customer centric approach across your organization can fuel growth and help achieve strategic goals.
- Describe the foundation of customer centricity as a bridge to improved growth and profitability
- Recognize the increasing importance of customer centricity across the enterprise
- Explain the culture and metrics necessary to drive transparency and accountability in a customer centric environment
Download this webcast presentation
- Chris Smith, Principal, Business Consulting & Technology, Grant Thornton, LLP
- Matt Sorenson, Channel Sales Americas, DropBox
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Business management and organization
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page