The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and NY DFS regulations coming into effect this year may have a significant impact on your current third party risk program and processes. Both regulations require organizations to manage and protect non-public data that third parties are accessing, storing or processing on your behalf.
Learn how leading organizations are taking proactive steps to ensure compliance with the new regulations and implementing leading practices to protect their most critical data.
Download this webcast presentation
- Describe overall impact on third party risk management programs
- Define the key differences from other frameworks and regulations
- Identify leading practices for complying with the new regulations
- Analyze how to balance overlapping cybersecurity and third party risk regulations
- Explain how to avoid potential problem areas in reporting and compliance
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page