In the battle for talent, nonprofits across all sectors must confront ever-increasing turnover, demands for flexibility and varying preferences caused by generational differences. The personalization, simplification and transparency of your total rewards strategy can help attract and retain talent, but an organization’s greatest strength is a dedication to understanding and designing a plan that meets the needs of its employees. This webcast explores how a properly designed employee preference optimization analysis can help identify benefits and rewards that your employees value far more than their actual cost to the organization.
- Recognize how to increase employee retention by maximizing their satisfaction with their benefits and total rewards, while potentially reducing the overall cost of benefits
- Identify ways to attract new hires and differentiate your value proposition in a meaningful way
- Apply research-based best practices to ensure acquisition and retention of key talent in spite of “The Great Resignation
- Determine how to accurately predict and forecast employee turnover
Recommended Field of Study:
- Jen Hoffman, Partner, Audit Services Leader, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- Tim Glowa, Principal, Human Capital Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Gary Setterberg, Managing Director, Human Capital Services, Grant Thornton LLP
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page