All organizations aspire to be successful; however, clearly defining what success looks like can be challenging. Nonprofits typically engage with and serve a very broad and diverse group of stakeholders. Success is often defined differently across stakeholder segments and even within segments, depending on experiences, expectations and engagement. Understanding, measuring and prioritizing organizational performance are key for any nonprofit to most successfully deliver on its near and longer-term objectives.
This webcast will cover topics around today’s sophisticated methods of measurement, including leveraging cultural diagnostic tools, exploring new ways of employee and constituent engagement, and considering organizational strategy and financial topics through the lens of budgeting and reserves planning.
- Describe how and why not-for-profit leaders and boards are increasingly seeking to more completely understand organizational performance and outcomes
- Explore measurement from various stakeholder perspectives
- Identify how to build and implement a measurement framework for your organization
- Describe how to design and employ data-driven measurement strategies
Recommended Field of Study:
- Joe Mulligan, Principal, Advisory Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- Dan Romano, Partner, Tax Practice Leader, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- Angela Jhanji, Director, Advisory Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- David Berman, Manager, Advisory Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page