This webcast will cover the latest accounting and regulatory updates, trends and best practices for nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions. Our presenters will provide an update on FASB, GASB, AICPA and NAC projects, along with current events as they relate to recipients of federal awards (Uniform Guidance).
Specifically, in this webcast we will:
- Report on current FASB, GASB, AICPA and NAC projects and activities impacting not-for-profit organizations and institutions of higher education
- Report on current events as they relate to federal Uniform Guidance compliance audits, including a discussion on the new provisions and requirements of the OMB Compliance Supplement
This webcast is intended to help the users and preparers of financial statements of not-for-profit and governmental organizations, and higher education institutions understand the key changes and impacts of new accounting standards and the Uniform Guidance.
- Identify current accounting standards in effect for not-for-profit and governmental organizations, and higher education institutions, and new standards on the horizon
- Recognize the impact Uniform Guidance changes might have on nonprofit organizations as recipients of federal funding
- Report on FASB, GASB, AICPA and NAC projects and activities impacting nonprofit and governmental organizations, and higher education institutions
Recommended Field of Study:
- Jen Hoffman, National Leader, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- Angelica Roiz, Partner, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- Kimberly McCormick, Partner, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page