The nonprofit and higher education landscape continues to evolve. Many organizations have transformed in order to sustainably serve their missions, and others will do so in the future. In this time of increased competition, regulation, technology, and operational complexity, it is critical for leadership to effectively contribute to their organizations’ mission and sustainability.
This webcast will cover topics such as the evolving expectations and roles of trustees, characteristics of high performing board members, and the key questions board members should be asking of themselves and their organizations. There has been a discernable shift in what matters to board members and their committees (Finance, Audit, etc.), so this webcast is a great opportunity for board members to identify how to enhance their contributions and performance, as well as for not-for-profit/higher education management to learn what is on the minds of their boards.
- Define critical contributions of not-for-profit and higher education board members
- Determine the key questions and topics that are critical to board members today
- Describe how board members can continue to stay knowledgeable and relevant in the changing nonprofit/higher education landscape
Recommended Field of Study:
- Matt Unterman, Principal, Advisory Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- Joe Mulligan, Principal, Advisory Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- Angela Jhanji, Director, Strategy & Transactions, Grant Thornton LLP
Business Management & Organization
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page