With increased competition for traditional funding sources, not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions are increasingly seeking alternative and ancillary revenue streams to supplement core sources of income to support mission achievement, drive growth, and improve impact.
This webcast will address various examples and case studies, tax implications, and insights gained from Grant Thornton’s experience with not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions that have identified and implemented creative new revenue streams to help secure financial stability into the future.
As a result of the webcast, participants will develop a practical understanding of how they can benefit from understanding, exploring, and implementing alternative and ancillary revenue sources to help support their organization’s achievement of mission and enhance impact.
- Define the factors driving organizations to seek alternative and ancillary revenue streams
- Demonstrate an understanding of how various not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions are identifying new revenue streams
- Review the tax Implications, including corporate tax structuring alternatives in order to maximize your possible tax benefits
- Identify opportunities to enhance revenue and mission impact
Recommended Field of Study:
- Chris Smith, Managing Principal, Strategy and Transformation Practice, Grant Thornton LLP
- Mary Torretta, Principal, Tax Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Audit Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
Business Management & Organization
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page