This webcast will cover the latest accounting and regulatory updates, trends and best practices for nonprofit organizations. Our presenters will provide an update on the status of current FASB, AICPA and NAC projects, along with current events as it relates to recipients of Federal awards. Specifically, in this webcast we will:
- Apply the principles of ASU 2018-08, when assessing various grants and contracts from both the perspective of a Grantor and Grantee
- Report on the status of other FASB, AICPA and NAC projects and activities impacting not-for-profit organizations and institutions of higher education
- Report on current events as it relates to Federal Uniform Guidance audits, including a discussion on the new provisions and requirements of the OMB Compliance Supplement
This webcast is intended to help the users and prepares of financial statements of not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions understand the key changes and impacts of new accounting standards and the Uniform Guidance.
- Identify current accounting standards in effect for not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions, and what new or updated standards are on the horizon
- Recognize the impact that the uniform guidance changes will have on nonprofit organizations as recipients of federal funding
- Report on the status of other FASB and AICPA projects and activities impacting nonprofit organizations
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Dennis Morrone, National Leader, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
- Angelica Roiz, Partner, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Audit Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
- Kimberly McCormick, Partner, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Audit Practices, Grant Thornton LLP
Prior Accounting Experience in the not-for-profit sector
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.