Social media, merging and partnering, expanding the aging donor base: leaders in the not-for-profit and higher education sectors face an array of new challenges. This webcast will focus on key trends and emerging issues highlighted in articles published in our 2018 State of Higher Education and Not-for-Profit Sector reports.
We'll discuss how to:
- Develop innovative ways to measure and benchmark success
- Determine if strategies like outsourcing are working
- Identify successful strategies to enhance the quality of services and operations
Our presenters look forward to discussing the changing landscape and offer their ideas for achieving success.
Recognize the key issues trending in the not-for-profit and higher education sectors
- Identify successful strategies for capitalizing on these trends to enhance the quality of services and operations of organizations in the sectors
Download this webcast presentation
- Mark Oster, National Managing Partner, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
- Larry Ladd, Director, National Industry Specialist, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
- Elizabeth Ireland, Partner, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended field of study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page