With tax reform nearing passage, it is essential for not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions to understand the impact it will have on their operations. This webcast will inform you of the provisions of the legislation that directly and indirectly impact the nonprofit and higher education sectors. We will discuss planning ideas to prepare for and minimize tax and administrative burdens.
- Identify the impact of tax reform on not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions
- Describe strategies to address tax law changes
- Identify other recent tax developments
Download this webcast presentation.
- Dan Romano, National Partner-in-Charge, Tax Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
- Eddie Adkins, Partner, Washington National Tax Office
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Group - internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page