In a world abundant with charitable organizations, donors have become progressively reliant upon the ratings provided by charity watchdog agencies as a tool to evaluate nonprofit performance. This webcast will focus on identifying the criteria and methodology employed by major watchdog agencies, the IRS and other governmental agencies. We will discuss the continuing challenges to effectively measure a not-for-profit’s impact. In addition, we'll explore best practices for proactively monitoring your organization’s risk.
- Identify the different watchdog agencies and their distinct evaluation approaches
- Assess the effect that efficiency, accountability and governance have on your rating
- Recognize the challenge in rating effects in order to better manage the perception of your organization to donors
Download this webcast presentation
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended field of study:
- Frank Giardini, Principal, Tax Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
- Jeff Su, Managing Director, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page