This webcast will cover the latest accounting and regulatory updates, with a focus on ASU 2016-14, Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities
and the federal OMB Uniform Guidance. Our presenters will provide updates on the status of other current FASB projects, as well as hot topics, including the new Lease and Revenue Recognition standards.
- Identify current accounting standards in effect for not-for-profit organizations and what new or updated standards are on the horizon
- Recognize the impact the uniform guidance changes will have on nonprofit organizations as federal recipients
- Report the status of other FASB and AICPA projects and activities
Download this webcast presentation
- Dennis Morrone, National Partner-in-Charge, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
- Jennifer Hoffman, Partner, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
- Kim McCormick, Partner, Audit Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page