Replay the webcast for our review of the federal tax requirements on various classifications of tax-exempt organizations related to political and lobbying activities. In particular, you'll hear IRS definitions of these activities and be prepared to apply what you learn to activities that could arise in an election year. You'll also find out more about the implications of political action committees (PACs), as well as the related tax-compliance requirements.
• Frank Giardini, Principal, Tax Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
• Mary Torretta, Senior Manager, Tax Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
Recommended field of study: Taxes
- Identify IRS requirements for political and lobbying activities of tax-exempt organizations
- Understand the type of transactions and activities that could give rise to tax exposure
- Learn more about political and lobbying activity-related tax reporting obligations
Program level: Overview
Delivery method: Group - Internet
Download the presentation.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com, or visit our webcast CPE information page.