Management of not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions has been expanding their traditional use of financial metrics to move toward a more comprehensive set of data in order to link activities across multiple operating functions, as well as to measure the effectiveness of operations and the achievement of mission. This session focuses on utilizing data analytics as a tool to understand the activities that produce results, generate revenues and drive costs. The discussion explores how to develop the mechanisms that gather nonfinancial and financial data, link operating data and analyze collected data from several operating perspectives.
This webcast is a client-only presentation. If you do not have the password to register, please contact a member of your engagement team or Alix Katznelson.
- Anthony Pember, Senior Manager, Cost Modeling, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
- Matt Unterman, Principal, Advisory Services, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Practices
Recommended field of study: Specialized knowledge & applications
- Cite the evolution of data analytics in business measurement systems
- Identify approaches to determining meaningful analytics for your organization
- Describe examples of emerging data analytics, who is using them, and what insights are generated into operating effectiveness
Program level: Overview
Delivery method: Group - Internet
Download this webcast presentation.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page.
Note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com, or visit our webcast CPE information page.