Grant Thornton's CFO survey for Q2 2021 finds CFOs balancing the cost of and need for talent in a reshaped labor market. Rising expenses across the board are shaping post-pandemic strategy.
What's in the report?
- 64% worry talent shortages will impact strategy
- 67% concerned about compensation and benefits costs
- 91% expect inflation and interest rates to top Fed targets
- Steady investment increase in cybersecurity and anti-fraud programs
- Support for Biden’s American Jobs Plan still strong