Trends in machinery and equipment manufacturing
Complex market and regulatory factors are fundamentally reshaping the business landscape for U.S. machinery and equipment manufacturers. These factors create a host of new opportunities -- and, of course, new risks. This Grant Thornton LLP webcast focuses on important business issues, trends and opportunities for machinery and equipment manufacturers.
- State of the sector in terms of demand, growth, employment and profitability
- Recent M&A trends and their implications
- Key operational and strategic levers
- Changing regulatory environment and its impact on machinery and equipment manufacturers
- Recent changes in tax regulations and incentives that can impact after-tax cash flows
- Wally Gruenes, Manufacturing Practice Leader, Dallas, TX
- George Afremow, Business Advisory Services Director, Los Angeles, CA
- Kullen Birkeland, Manufacturing Tax Practice Leader, Los Angeles, CA
- Ian Cookson, Corporate Finance Director, Boston, MA
Follow the steps below to replay the webcast:
- Sign-in to our webcasting portal, powered by LearnLive technologies.
- If you have not previously attended a Grant Thornton webcast, choose “New Student Registration” to create your account.
- If you have attended a Grant Thornton webcast within the past year, simply log in to your account.
- Locate the archived webcast, #41015, in the list of On-Demand Courses under the “My Catalog” section, and select "enroll."
- To play the webcast, launch the course as prompted.
- If you require assistance, please contact LearnLive at 888.228.0988 (toll-free).
Download the webcast presentation.
Please note: CPE credit is not awarded for webcast replay.
|Start Time: ||Monday, October 10, 2011|
|End Time: ||Monday, October 10, 2011|